|iOS 5 Jailbreak|
It hasn't been long when Apple released iOS 5 on its latest smartphone iPhone 4S followed by a release of iOS 5 firmware for upgradation of iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. And as we know, with the launch of iOS 5 from Apple, how could its jailbreak be too far!
Jailbreak for iOS 5 is now available for you to jailbreak your iDevice using Redsn0w.
NOTE : Before you proceed with this Jailbreak, You must be running your iDevice on iOS 5. If you haven't upgraded your iDevice till now, Click here for a tutorial to iOS 5 Upgrade Procedure.Listed below is a tutorial on "How To Jailbreak iOS 5" which would help you Jailbreak your iOS 5. Take a look.!
- After the downloading completes, unzip the file, open Redsn0w and hit "Jailbreak".
- As your iDevice is already plugged in, you now need to power it off to enter the DFU Mode.
- As soon as you hit next, you'll go through 3 steps in which you'll need to hold down first, the power button then, power button and home button simultaneously, and finally, just the home button so as to enter DFU Mode.
- Now your iDevice is in DFU Mode and the Jailbreak would get operational itself.
- Next, you'll be prompted to install Cydia. Just hit "Next" and your iDevice is now Jailbroken.
- After that you'll need to perform a tethered reboot. For this you need to open the Redsn0w from the scratch and then hit "Extras" followed by "Just Boot" after which you'll be promted to enter the DFU Mode and then your iDevice would reboot.
You're done with the Jailbreaking of your iOS 5!
Having some problems in Jailbreaking your iOS ? Share with us . We'll surely help you..!!